Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back Blogging...


As I haven't been blogging for over a year but spend way too much time reading other people's blogs, I have decided enough is enough: Let's start blogging again!


Summer should be officially over and fall should be here but not this year, I am still wearing shorts and flip flops but I have put up my fall decorations last weekend. At our house, Labor Day weekend, the fall decorations go up and American Thanksgiving weekend, the Christmas decorations go up. I wouldn't put them up on our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend because that would be too early (mid-October!).


All the tomatoes are picked (way too many this year and no I won't start canning!), the patio furniture is still out and we are still using our BBQ. I am enjoying the cool mornings and evenings and the sunny days in the afternoon.


Fall is definitely my favorite season and I am looking forward to start cooking fall foods: chilis, soups, anything with pumpkins or apples. And I am so ready to start wearing jeans instead of capris or shorts and warm sweaters instead of T-shirts.


Another 3 or 4 weeks and I can start decorating for Halloween.


No comments: