Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Changes on my blog

I tried to put a new banner on this blog.... I wanted a fall theme.... I found some fall banners on the cutest blog on the web but couldn't upload it... What happened?? I do have to upgrade my computer skills!! So instead I posted a picture of our fall flag that's been hanging on the front of our house since Labor Day weekend.
Today I took Casey for a long walk enjoying this beautiful fall day. She is back to her own self and went to sit on her bed when I put the bed in the kitchen but she still doesn't want to sit on her bed when I put it back in the living room.
I watched America's got talent last night, lots of good acts and I hope Barbara Padilla will win, such an amazing voice (even if I don't like opera) and such an amazing woman. And tonight The Biggest Loser starts again, not my favorite show, I just watch it on and off. Just looking forward to the new Survivor starting Thursday. With all the new shows starting, it really feels like summer is over, no more sitting in the backyard in the evenings!

No comments: